Today is your 'Best if Used By Date'
Pastor Reginald Perry of Victorious Believers Ministries in St. Croix, Virgin Islands
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5
- Declare that today is your "Best if used by" date. Tell the devil, "if you haven't used me by today, it's too late! My time to be used by you has officially expired!"
- Where the spirit of God is, there is growth, increase & multiplication. If God is in it, it should flourish!
- If you're struggling financially, examine your RELATIONSHIP and your STEWARDSHIP. Don't always expect to get if you haven't given first.
- We tend to make our home in our lack, sadness and discouragement. God says it's time to pack up and MOVE. You were never meant to stay there
- In this day and age, we need more than a shout, we need some STRENGTH. Our relationships are in need of peace... only God can provide strength in our weakness.
- When your heart turns from God you miss the opportunities He has for you. Turning away from Him causes you to focus on your own plans and desires, forgetting God in the process.
- When you're connected to God, you don't care what's going on around you. God has planted you where you are, and when He wants to move you, He will make the way clear.