FGBCF Int’l S.H.I.F.T. : The Four Pillars
S.H.I.F.T.: The Four Pillars
The transformational platform of Presiding Bishop Joseph W. Walker, III as Full Gospel Baptist changes our culture’s paradigm of Faith, Family, Finance, and Fitness.
- We will preserve our identity and values relative to fellowship.
- We will manifest our faith in the world and implement it each day.
- We will live with the understanding that faith without good works dies on the vine.
- We will establish supportive resources for single mothers and fathers, and families in crisis.
- We will recognize and address attacks on families even as we work to protect them.
- We will prioritize preserving the family structure and end the destruction of our families.
- We will launch ChurchFit nationally as a proven concept to address health-impacting issues.
- We will develop a toolkit for other congregations to implement ChurchFit
- We will provide educational materials to all our congregations that teach the importance of caring for the body God gave you and staying healthy
- We will have informed discussions on creating economic justice in our communities.
- We will develop community partnerships to encourage financial literacy.
- We will empower pastors and leaders to advise and help members maintain financial solvency.
- We will learn how to effectively create and share the wealth in our communities so that the whole neighborhood can be lifted out of poverty.